- registration fee
- High School Division: USD450 Per Team(three-member team)
- Middle School Division: USD450 Per Team(three-member team)
- Elementary School Division: USD600 Per Team(Four-member team)
- - Deposit fee is to be paid into the following account
Deposit must be made by USD(United States Dollars) in the name of team leader
※ The entire registration fee must be deposited in the name of the team leader and an individual
deposit by each member of the team will not be accepted. Only USD(United States Dollars) is acceptable.
- Regulation for refund
Executive Committee has established regulations for a refund approved on the grounds such as personal matters of a student, surrounding environment affecting the team, special circumstances in the team over the 2 month-preparation course of the Championship as follows:
- A team that is unable to participate in the Championship due to the early closing of the deadline though
the team’s registration has been completed.
- A team that is unable to participate in the Championship owing to unavoidable circumstances
- Deposit of the registration fee must be made in the name of the team leader specified in the application form so as not to cause confusion.
- Do not deposit KRW200,000 each in the name of the individual team member.
- Do not deposit in the name of parents, etc., other than the name of the team leader.
- The organizers shall not take responsibility for the rejection of registration resulting from different names or different sums in the fee deposit.
- In the event the applicant has paid the registration fees but is unable to participate in the Championship because of the early closing of deadline, registration fees shall be refunded after the end of the Championship.